Deluxe Modern Fly in Outpost Cabin For Groups
A twenty minute flight to a superb Ontario fishing experience.
Outpost Cabin For Groups of 4 to 6 People
This cabin offer a wonderful beach if you are thinking of coming in July and August when you might want to swim. Not to mention we get some of the best views of the sunset across the lake from this cabin.
Fully Equipped And Ready For Fishing!
Ready to go at our dock are 14 foot Lund boats outfitted with excellent running 9.9 Yamaha motors, swivel boat seats, paddles, nets, anchors and ample supplies of gas for your stay. For the adventurous, a short walk puts you into Black Velvet Lake, loaded with fast walleye and northern action.
Once you try Lake Trout fishing on Conifer Lake, you will be hooked yourself! Conifer also is a great Smallmouth Bass lake with the added feature Northern Pike, Walleye and Perch.
Conifer Lake Map.
More Details About Conifer Lake Outpost Camp
- Occupancy: 4 to 6 persons
- Lake Length 4 miles in length
- Width 1.5 miles across at widest spot
- Maximum depth: 100 feet
- Mean depth: 40 feet
- Access: 40 miles by float plane, 20 minute flight
- Sport fish: Exceptional Smallmouth Bass, Lake Trout, Walleye, Northern Pike & Perch.
- Beautiful modern 2 bedroom cabin overlooking scenic lake
- All staple foods included
- Screened in fish cleaning house with running water
- 14′ Lund boats and 9.9 hp engines
- Satellite Telephone at all outposts
- Staple foods included at all our cabins
Why JULY and AUGUST are
often the best fly in fishing:
Conifer Lake is often most popular this time of year with family groups. The water is great for swimming, and the sand beach is a hit with the kids. Weather is more stable and fishing is more consistent because of fewer cold fronts moving through.
Some lakes really turn on at this time of year and as an added plus, there are fewer bugs. A great time to bring the family or large groups of eight or more. The rich Canadian wilderness in Ontario’s Sunset Country is at a prime for great photo opportunities for nature, wildlife and scenery.