Need a Fishing License? Our Travel Professionals Can Assist You!
Here are some Fish Limits and Regulations and Fishing License Fees that may help you plan out a few details before you begin your Fly-in fishing trip to Canada!
Ministry of Natural Resources – Size and Limit Regulations
- Walleye – Possession Limits – Opens 3rd Sat May
- 4 walleye possession limit – Regular license
- 2 walleye possession limit -Conservation license
- Northern Pike – Possession Limits – Open all year.
- 4 Northern possession limit – Regular license
- 2 Northern possession limit – Conservation license
- Lake Trout – Possession Limits – Jan 1 to Sept 30
- 2 Lake Trout possession limit – Regular license
- 1 Lake Trout possession limit – Conservation license
We Can Help with Non-Resident License Fees
- Regular Seasonal Fishing License
- Conservation Seasonal Fishing License
- 7-Day Regular Fishing License
- 7-Day Conservation Fishing License
- Small Game Hunting License
- Moose Hunting License
- Bear Hunting License
We encourage the increasingly popular practice of “No Trophies Home” which will keep out waters productive for years to come – All trophy fish at (and over) these weights must be carefully and immediately returned to the water after landing.
* NOTE: Trophy fish may be kept only if the angler chooses to have it mounted. However, we highly recommend releasing the fish and ordering a long-lasting graphite replica. Let the next generation enjoy what we have.
* Take a quick photo and measure their length, but do not put the fish on a stringer or delay its return to the water in any way. More Fish Handling Tips