Lount Lake is our newest Outpost/Mini Lodge paradise located on a 40 square mile section of the English River System. Lount lake’s unique structure with its weedy bays, deep water reefs, fast water moving inlets and rocky drops offers plentiful walleye, northern pike, perch, muskie and smallmouth bass fishing all season long. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to catch a trophy in all these species with over 30 miles of sheltered shoreline to explore. The lodge and 2 cabins offer all the conveniences of a totally modern facility providing a cook/camp attendant to look after you for your stay. Boats equipped with 20 hp 4-stroke outboards bring you to all the best fishing spots. Your complete package includes flight in and out of Lount Lake, comfortable accommodations and all your meals cooked to perfection. During your stay you can be in communication with home or the office during your entire stay with cell service around camp and the new Jupiter satellite system delivering 24 hr wifi. Depart from Kenora or Red Lake.
- Occupancy: 10 persons, Lake length: 30 miles,
- Lount Lake located on English River watershed
- Lake Width: 2 miles across at widest spot
- Lake length: 15 miles
- Maximum depth: 90 feet, mean depth: 25 feet
- Access: float plane
- Trophy Sport fish: Walleye, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Muskie & Perch.
- Special Features: Stained water lake. unique structure with its weedy bays, deep water reefs, fast water moving inlets and rocky drop offers
- Cook/caretaker on site 24 hrs.
- Beautiful Lodge screened in deck overlooking a gorgeous lake
- 2-2 bedroom cabins
- C-Pap outlets in bedrooms,
- Large boats with swivel seats, 25 hp 4 stroke motors
- 24 hour Internet at lodge and in cabins.
- Satelite Television in Lodge and cabin
- fish cooker and large bar-b-que on deck.
- Screened-in fish cleaning house with running water.
GPS coordinates N 50’11.313’ W 094’19.529’