Scenic Lake, located 45 miles west of Red Lake, with its over 10,000 acres with its many rocky shorelines, islands, underwater reefs, and weedy bays make it ideal for big Smallmouth Bass and giant Northern Pike. This beautiful lake with its rocky shorelines produces many trophies so make sure you have your camera ready on this trip. Smallmouth Bass averaging 2 to 4 pounds are common with some going into the 5 or 6 pound range. Northern Pike caught in the 40 inch + range are also quite common. We have the only cabin on this lake, so don’t plan on seeing anyone on your trip.
The older log cabin provides a great setting for your group or family vacation. With a rustic setting this cabin has all the amenities as our other cabins including satellite Internet and 24 hr wifi. This 6 person log cabin will give you the true feeling of being in the Canadian Wilderness but will allow you to still have all the modern amenities of our best cabins. This lake is truly one of a kind.
|Trip Packages Per Person|
|4 day $1095|
|5 day $1195|
|6 day $1295|
|7 day $1345|
- *Save $50 for groups of 6 or 7
- Save another $50 for groups over 8!
- 3 people add $350
- 2 people add $450
*Some date restrictions apply on 2 or 3 people
- Occupancy: 4 to 6 persons
- Lake Length 4 miles in length, 10,000 acres
- Width 1/2 miles across at widest spot
- Maximum depth: 100 feet
- Mean depth: 40 feet
- Access: 40 miles by float plane, 20 minute flight
- Sport fish: Exceptional Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike & Perch.
- 2 bedroom log cabin overlooking Scenic lake
- Screened in fish cleaning house with running water
- 14′ Lund boats with swivel seats and 9.9 hp engines
- 24 hour Internet at outpost