Two Great Types of Hunts: Outpost Hunt and Guided Lodge Hunt
We offer the finest outpost accommodations with exceptional equipment and all the amenities that are needed to make a truly memorable trip.
Outpost Bear Hunts – May 20 thru June 15, August 15 thru Oct 1
Since we only hunt one party per lake per year, these are prime locations.
We have set up large permanent stands on all our lakes which are accessed by boat only. Pre-baiting is done ahead of time and once you arrive on site you look after and maintain each site for the hunt. You will be supplied with ample bait for your stay. Cleaning of bear is done by you. A guide can be hired to stay with you and look after the baiting and skinning of the bear. There is room to cold store your bear and we do have coolers at the main base to store your meat and hide till you depart.
Ample supplies of bait are provided, round trip airfare, fully equipped cottage, complete meals, boats and motors, ample gas, nets, paddles, cushions, midweek check and a map of the lake and transportation of your bear back to our base.
You can expect a successful Canadian Bear Hunting Trip as these are exclusive Bear Hunting areas. Bring your fishing rod as there is excellent fishing on these lakes.
Combination Bear Hunt/Fishing Packages – Outpost Locations Only (Brownstone or Sumach Lake, only cabins on these lakes)
Non-Guided 7 Day Bear Hunt/Fishing Combo Package at Outpost Lake.
$1995.00 USD per Bear Hunter
Minimum party of 4 with any combination of hunters and anglers.
• Hunters in the party pay hunt rates.
• Anglers in the party pay just fishing package rates! ($1395)
•Ontario Bear Hunt License is extra $231 Canadian Funds
• Remote Fly in Outpost Bear Hunts
Guided Cat Island Lodge Bear Hunt Packages
Super Deluxe American Plan with baited sites. It can be a combination of hunting and/or fishing trip. Exclusive bear management area with an excellent success ratio. Pre-baiting is done in advance and an experienced guide works with you for your entire hunt.
Spring Hunt Dates: May 18th – June 15
Fall Hunt Dates: Aug.15th – Sept. 20th.
Combination Bear Hunt/Fishing Packages for 1 to 6 sportsmen
- Rate per person: 5 days—$2495 USD
- Bring your wife along to fish: $1200 USD
Ontario Bear Hunt License is extra $231 Canadian Funds
Additional Black Bear Hunt Package Details
• Transferable to later reservation the same year with 90 days advance notice.
• Personal checks, Master Card and Visa accepted for the deposit payment.
• Final Payment to be made by Cash, Mastercard & Visa (3% service charge), Cashiers Check, or Travelers Checks.
• Ontario Bear Hunt License is extra. Interested in monthly payments for your hunting trip to Canada? We can help you with that. Contact Us.Group discounts available. Inquire with size of group.
Remote Fly in Bear Hunting, Ontario, Canada
Our float plane service to remote bear hunting area is an experience that all hunters love. Stay at a luxury fly-in only outposts or remote fly-in tent camp. Combine your bear hunting trip with access to the finest fishing available in the north.
Remote Fly-in Black Bear Hunting is a successful tradition at Excellent Adventures.